You asked, we answered! Here are the top five questions and answers about real estate crowdfunding in Flint.
- How to start investing with Flint?
To become an investor, investors first need to register on the website and provide the needed information for the verification of your account. Once the investors’ account was verified, they can see the properties available for investment. You can choose on the listings the property or properties they want to invest with.
- How can I fund my account?
Investors can choose which payment method you would like to fund your account. Payment options include bank transfer, online payment, over-the-counter, mobile wallet, and cheque payment. A notification will be sent to you once your account has been successfully processed, and the amount will also reflect on your Flint account under Available Funds.
- What IDs do I need to get verified?
Investors need to provide two valid government IDs and a Proof of Address.
Primary IDs as per Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas memorandum are:
- Driver’s License
- Philippine Passport
- GSIS ID or GSIS UMID Card
- SSS ID or SSS UMID Card (Visit: SSS ID REQUIREMENTS)
- PRC ID
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
- iDOLE Card
- OWWA ID
- COMELEC Voter’s ID
- School ID (for students)
- Voter’s Certification from the Officer Of Election With Dry Seal
- Senior Citizen ID from LGU
- Government Office and GOCC ID
- Current valid ePassport for renewal of ePassport
- Government-issued ID proving the Philippine citizenship for applicants who are residing outside PH
- Alien Certification of Registration or Immigrant Certificate Of Registration
You may submit ONE primary ID and any of the secondary IDs listed below:
- NBI Clearance
- Barangay Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Cedula or Community Tax Certificate
- Voter’s Certification
- Elementary or High School Form 137 for students
- Government Service Record
- Transcript of Records from University or College
- Alumni ID
- Land Title
- Philhealth Card
- PSA Marriage Contract
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Seaman’s Book
- Old Postal ID
- PWD ID
- TIN Card
- Firearm’s License Card
- PLRA ID
- Credit Card with photo
Foreigners who want to register and invest in Flint will also need to submit the following documentation to fast-track your account verification:
- Copy of a Certified True Copy of Your Passport;
- Photograph of You holding Your Passport; and
- Copy of document confirming residential address (recent 3 months) e.g. utilities bill, phone bill, correspondence from government/statutory authority evidencing Your residential address, etc.
- Proof of Local Bank Account (Philippines)
- Copy of Valid ACR (Alien Certificate of Registration)
Foreign corporations may need to submit additional business documents necessary.
- Can my Proof of Address be a different address from my two IDs?
As long as possible, IDs and Proof of Address should have the same address, and the Proof of billing should be named after the investor. If investors don’t have any Proof of Address named after them, they can provide any Proof of Address that has the same address as what is in their IDs since this just serves as verification that the address exists.
- I am a property owner/developer. How do I get to list my real estate property or project for crowdfunding?
To get listed for crowdfunding, property owners or developers need to provide the following details to accommodate their inquiry:
- Are you a developer or an owner?
- Is the property ready-for-occupancy or preselling?
- Project details (ex. lot size, property type, property description, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, parking);
- Property purchase amount
- Property selling amount
Moreover, Flint will also consider other factors necessary to ensure not only the viability of the real estate project getting funded but also getting a return on investment optimum to our investors.
Got more questions about how real estate crowdfunding via Flint works? Like us and message us on Facebook.